Skip to main content

Alternative Mobility Permit (AMP) Access by Region

The Alternative Mobility Permit allows persons who cannot walk, or cannot walk without assistance due to severe and permanent physical disabilities, to drive or be transported by ATV on selected wildlife management areas (WMAs). The AMP also includes the WMA vehicle access allowed through a Special Use Vehicle (SUV) permit.

Not all areas allow AMP-permitted ATV access. Please click on each region below to view the WMAs that do allow AMP-access, details and stipulations, and maps for some areas.

North Central Region

Northeast Region

Northwest Region

South Region

Southwest Region

Please visit the Regional SUV Summary for details specific to SUV access with an AMP.