Triple N Ranch Shooting Range
In accordance with COVID-19 guidelines regarding large gatherings, all FWC-managed public shooting ranges will be closed from March 19 through April 19. Please check back regarding the open/closed status before heading to a range.
The health and safety of employees and the Floridians and visitors we serve are a top priority for us. As COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to impact our communities, we’re taking proactive measures to protect stakeholders, staff and volunteers. For questions related to COVID-19 in Florida, visit FloridaHealthCovid19.gov or contact the Department of Health’s dedicated COVID-19 Call Center by calling 866-779-6121 or emailing COVIDemail@example.com.
About this range:
This public shooting facility, located on the Triple N Ranch Wildlife Management Area, features supervised rifle and handgun ranges as well as a 19-station sporting clays course. It was established by the FWC in partnership with Osceola County with Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (WSFR) funds. Additional support and funding are provided by Osceola County, the National Rifle Association and the Fish & Wildlife Foundation of Florida. The facility accommodates hunter safety students and the public, providing a place to gain skills and knowledge for safe, responsible firearms handling and target shooting.
595 Donovan Crews Road, St. Cloud, FL 34773
- 20 position 200-yard rifle range
- 28 position 50/100-yard rifle range
- 34 position 15/25-yard handgun range
- 34 position 50-foot handgun range
- Automated 19-station sporting clays course
- 10-station 3D archery course
- 5 field archery targets
- Rifle/handgun range is $12 plus tax per day. Youth 15 and under are free when accompanied by a fee-paying adult (21 and up).
- Note: shooters may use any combination of rifle/handgun ranges during their daily visit.
- Archery range is $12 plus tax per day. Youth 15 and under are free when accompanied by a fee-paying adult (21 and up).
- Note: shooters will be able to use any combination of rifle/handgun and archery ranges during their daily visit.
- Sporting clays are $38 per 100 targets, and additional targets are 38 cents each.
- Youth discount for sporting clays and 5-stand: 15% discount for youth (15 and under) and up to 3 adults per group on all clays thrown. One adult per pair/group must be 21 or older.
- Cart Rentals-
- $20 per electric cart (seats 4)
- $5 per push cart
Forms of Payment:
Cash and all major credit cards
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, Thursday and Friday
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Tuesday and Wednesday
- Easter Sunday
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
The rifle and handgun ranges are supervised by range safety officers and volunteers.
- Target frames on the rifle and handgun ranges are provided. Shooters must bring targets to attach to the center of the frames, or they can purchase targets in the concession store.
- Concession store has restrooms and drinking water, eye and ear protection, ammunition and other convenience items for sale. Rental shotguns and clay carts are available for the sporting clays course.