Klondike Archery Park
About this range:
This archery park, which opened in 2014, features a variety of lighted ranges, including ones for young shooters, traditional field archery ranges, and an elevated archery platform. There is also a walk-through 3-D archery course. The FWC partnered with Escambia County to develop this 119-acre archery park. The Panhandle Bowhunters and Archery Association manages the daily operations of this range with the FWC.
Panhandle Bowhunters and Archery Association, a non-profit organization, operates the Klondike Archery Park in conjunction with the FWC.
Tyler Newton, 850-281-2067
7200 Sparshot Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526
- 14-station traditional field archery range with maximum distance of 80 yards
- 7-shooting station elevated (variable 10-15 foot) archery platform with maximum distance of 40 yards
- 2 wheelchair accessible 3-D stations, shooting from a simulated ground blind
- 10-station youth field range with targets at 10 and 15 meters
- 8-target station youth elevated field at 20 yards
- 20-station walk-through 3-D archery course
- Annual memberships are available for $75 per family, which allows off-hours access from sunrise to sunset.
- 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Free archery lessons and equipment provided. (No charge)
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (No charge)
- Open every day from sunrise to sunset for those with paid memberships.
Closed sunset to sunrise, except during club-sanctioned events.
Range supervision provided during “no charge” events that are open to the public.
- Target are provided. No broadheads allowed.
- Concession store has restrooms and drinking water.