Indian River County Shooting Range
About this range:
This public shooting range offers supervised rifle and handgun ranges. It also features sporting clays, 5-stand, trap, skeet, an air rifle range and archery ranges. It is under a concession lease with the FWC. It is located on state-owned land and developed through funding from the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (WSFR) and Indian River County. The range provides a supervised facility for the public to gain skills and knowledge for safe, responsible shooting. In addition, the facility accommodates hunter safety students.
10455 102nd Terrace, Sebastian, FL 32958
- 2-position 200-yard rifle range
- 29-position 100-yard rifle range
- 35-position 25-yard handgun range
- Automated 26-station sporting clays course
- Automated 5-stand sporting clays field
- 5 automated trap/skeet fields
- 5-position 15-yard air rifle range
- Stationary archery range out to 65 yards
- Walk-through archery course
- Rifle/handgun range is $10.75 a day. Youth between the ages of 10-17 pay $8.75.
- Sporting clays are $32 per 100 targets. Trap, skeet and 5-stand are $8 per 25 rounds.
- Air rifle range is $3 a day, and youth pay $2.
- Stationary archery range is $3, and youth pay $2.
- Walk-through archery course is $5, and youth pay $3.
Forms of Payment:
Cash and all major credit cards
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday through Monday
- Easter Sunday
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Day after Christmas
- New Year’s Day
The rifle and handgun ranges are supervised by range safety officers.
- Target frames on the rifle and handgun ranges are provided. Shooters must purchase targets available at the concession store.
- Concession store has restrooms and drinking water, eye and ear protection, ammunition and other convenience items for sale. Rental shotguns and clay carts are available for the sporting clays course.