Cecil M. Webb Public Shooting Range
Current operating hours for this range are Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by appointment only.
To make a reservation, call 239-220-9125 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. The following guidelines apply for making reservations. You can:
- make only one reservation per call, per person, and per day (for example, if you call Friday and make a reservation, you cannot call and make another reservation until Saturday)
- reserve up to two lanes (under the names of the caller and their shooting partner) per reservation
- make reservations for up to four days out (e.g., on Fridays you can make reservations for Saturdays, Sundays or Mondays)
About this range:
The range, which was built in 1964, is at the Babcock/Webb Wildlife Management Area. It offers supervised rifle and handgun ranges as well as two single-station, self-throw shotgun pads, providing target shooting enthusiasts a place to gain skills and knowledge for safe, responsible firearms handling and target shooting.
Tuckers Grade Road in the Babcock/Webb Wildlife Management Area (Exit Tuckers Grade Road off I-75, head east)
- 5-position 100/200-yard rifle range
- 10-position 25/50/100-yard rifle range
- 12-position 7.5/15/25/50-yard small bore rifle/handgun range
- 3 single-station, self-throw shotgun pads
Shooters must have a valid wildlife management area permit or pay a $3 per person entry fee or $6 per vehicle, unless exempt.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday and Thursday
- 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Note: Last shooter registration is 4:30pm, last shot fired is 4:45pm.
- Easter Sunday
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
The rifle and handgun ranges are supervised by range safety officers and volunteers.
- Target frames on the rifle and handgun ranges are provided. Shooters must bring targets to attach to the center of the frames.
- Shotgun stations are self-service. Shooters must bring their own clay targets and thrower.
- Vault toilets