Submit a Photo
Share your fishing photos with us and you might see them in our publications or on our website! Photos that show anglers using proper fish handling techniques and wearing life jackets are preferred. And be sure to submit your saltwater fishing photos to Catch a Florida Memory as well for a chance to earn prizes and recognition.
Fish must be handled properly. It is the responsibility of every angler to strive for 100-percent survival of released fish.
An ethical angler:
- Handles their catch quickly with wet hands only
- Is careful not to poke fingers into eyes or gills
- Fully supports the body weight of the fish by cradling it horizontally
- Keeps large fish in the water to avoid injuring their mouth or internal organs
- Always wears a life jacket while aboard a vessel
- All submitted photos may be used in any FWC publication or on the website
- Images must be at least 300 dpi
- Files 2 MB or larger preferred
- Preferred formats include .jpg or .tiff files
- Images should not be embedded in a Word document, .pdf or .ppt, etc.
How to Submit
Permission to Use Image forms can be submitted via:
Email (by scanning or taking a photo of the form): Saltwater@MyFWC.com
FWC Division of Marine Fisheries Management
Ethical Angler Photo Contest
1875 Orange Ave. E.
Tallahassee, FL 32311