Online Maps and Mobile Apps
Web Maps allow users to view map data, find environmental resources, create customized queries, and design printable maps. FWRI's Web-based GIS technologies support species conservation and management of fish and wildlife habitats by providing public access to FWRI’s statewide GIS database.
Marine Resources GIS Map Viewer (MRGIS) allows users to view spatial data, create customized queries, design printable maps, and download GIS layers for desktop GIS. Site includes information about manatees, corals, turtles, and harmful algal blooms.
Terrestrial Resources GIS Map Viewer (TRGIS) allows users to view spatial data, create customized queries, design printable maps, and download GIS data. The TRGIS Viewer contains maps of species observations, land cover, conservation lands, park boundaries, and critical wildlife habitat.
More Mapping Applications
- South Atlantic Fisheries Marine Council (SAFMC) Digital Dashboard
- Marine Biodiversity Observation Network (MBON) Florida Keys Map Viewer
- Tampa Bay Living Shorelines Web Mapping Application
- Unified Reef Map Viewer
- Statewide Atlas of Sea Turtle Nesting Occurrence and Density
- Riverine Long-Term Monitoring (LTM) Project Dashboard
- Freshwater Fish Stocking Locator
- Freshwater Fish Attractor Finder
- Freshwater Fish Range Finder
The Oil Spill Planning & Response Map Viewer contains Geographic Response Strategy (GRS) maps of site-specific protection strategies and Environmental Sensitivity Index (ESI) maps which identify critical habitats, species, and other socio-economic resources which may be at risk during an oil spill.