Crooked Lake - Planning Your Visit
The best seasons for exploring Crooked Lake are fall, winter and spring, when temperatures are moderate and visitors can enjoy seasonal wildflower displays and an influx of migratory birds.
- Get directions to Crooked Lake WEA
- Dogs are not permitted here.
- No daily-use permit is required to enter this area.
- Vehicles are not permitted and bicycles and horses may be ridden only on established roads, fire lines and designated trails. Public access is prohibited from one-half hour after sunset to one-half hour before sunrise. There is one entrance, with parking (including parking for horse trailers), to the public-use area.
- Restrooms are available at this location.