TABE & BAT Testing Centers
Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) & Basic Abilities Test (BAT) Testing Centers
- The Basic Abilities Test (BAT), also called the FBAT or CJBAT, is specifically designed to determine an applicant's ability to successfully complete the Basic Recruit Curriculum. Minimum passing score is required.
- Below you will find a listing of the various testing centers that provide one or both of the required examinations.
- The cost of administering these examinations varies between testing centers and is the responsibility of the applicant.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to comply with the testing center's admission requirements, i.e., picture identification (Driver's License), social security card, etc.
- It is important that you notify the testing center that you are testing for a Law Enforcement position with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and the Basic Abilities Test (BAT).