Marine Fisheries Workshops
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) wants your input on future management of the redfish fishery. FWC is hosting several in-person and one virtual public workshop on this topic. Share your input by attending one of these workshops.
Workshops will begin at 6 p.m. local time unless noted
- Oct. 12:
- Crystal River: City Hall, Council Chambers – 123 U.S. Highway 19
- Ft. Pierce: St. Lucie County Commission Chambers, Roger Poitras Administration Annex – 2300 Virginia Ave.
- Jacksonville/Mayport: Mudville Grille - located in Saint Nicholas Shopping Center, 3105 Beach Blvd.
- Oct. 13:
- Steinhatchee: Community Center – 1013 Riverside Drive
- Naples: Collier County Facilities Management, Training Room – 3335 Tamiami Trail East
- New Smyrna: Brannon Center – 105 South Riverside Drive
- Oct. 14:
- Tallahassee: FWC Bryant Building, 620 South Meridian Street
- Port Charlotte: Charlotte County Board of County Commissioners, Commission Chambers – 18500 Murdock Circle
- St. Augustine: Lightner Museum, West Wing – 75 King Street
- Oct. 18:
- Panama City: Gulf Coast State College, Language & Literature Building – 5230 W. U.S. Highway 98
- Viera: Brevard County Commission Chambers, Building C – 2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
- St. Petersburg: Florida Fish and Wildlife Research Institute, Karen A. Steidinger Auditorium – 100 Eighth Ave. SE
- Oct. 19:
- Pensacola: City Hall, Hagler Mason Room – 222 W. Main Street
- Webinar: http://fwc.adobeconnect.com/redfish2021/; a call-in number will appear on the screen once you are logged into adobe connect.
Webinar will begin at 6 p.m. EDT
If you can’t attend a workshop, visit MyFWC.com/SaltwaterComments and click on “Workshops” to watch a recorded presentation or to submit comments.