Photo Credit: Jack Rogers
The most comfortable time to visit is during the fall, winter and spring seasons. The highlight of fall is the profusion of wildflowers. Spring offers opportunities to see migratory songbirds and is one of the best times to hear the beautiful song of the male Bachman’s sparrow.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted on this area.
- All persons shall enter and exit the area only at designated entrances.
- No daily-use permit is required.
- No hunting or fishing is allowed on this area.
- Restrooms are not available at this location. Amenities include an ADA accessible parking spot with a sidewalk to a kiosk.
- Vehicles, bicycles and horses are not permitted on trails at Bell Ridge Longleaf WEA. Public access other than by foot is prohibited.