(Return to MyFWC.com/DisasterPlan)
Follow us on Twitter to receive the latest disaster-related news and updates.
Please revisit this page periodically for updates, or sign up to receive updates automatically.
Severe weather or other circumstances have affected areas as described below.
- No closings at this time.
Wildlife Management Areas, Wildlife & Environmental Areas, etc.
- Cary WMA - Due to hazardous flooding conditions and to ensure public safety, the Florida Forest Service (FFS) has temporarily closed a portion of Camp Road to vehicle use. This closure will be effective until the FFS reopens this road portion to public vehicle use. (09/18/14)
- Four Creeks WMA - Due to Florida Forest Service (FFS) timber management operations that include logging trucks and to ensure public safety, visitors are advised to proceed with caution along that portion of Five Mile Road approaching the entrance to Hobbs Landing Road. Area users may contact the FFS for information on timber management on this area, 904-845-4933. (09/18/14)
- Belmore WMA – Due to hazardous road conditions where flooding is taking place and to ensure public safety, the Florida Forest Service has temporarily closed Spring Road to vehicle traffic. (09/02/14)
Suwannee/Santa Fe River Flood-related Speed Zones
- None in effect at this time.