February 1, 2016 through March 31, 2016 .
The Evaluation Committee for the Florida Boating Improvement Program (FBIP) will meet to score applications for fiscal year 2016-2017 funding on June 29, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. at the Farris Bryant Building, 620 South Meridian Street, Tallahassee, Florida. A copy of the agenda is available by clicking the link below or by calling the Boating and Waterways Section at (850) 488-5600. For more information, email email@example.com or call (850) 488-5600.
The Florida Boating Improvement Program provides funding through competitive grants for boating access projects and other boating-related activities on coastal and/or inland waters of Florida. Eligible program participants include county governments, municipalities and other governmental entities of the state of Florida
Eligible uses of program funds include:
- Boat ramps; lifts and hoists; marine railways; and other public launching facilities
- Piers, docks and other mooring facilities
- Recreational channel marking and other uniform waterway markers
- Derelict vessel removal
- Boating education
- Economic development initiatives that promote boating
- Other local boating-related activities that enhance boating access for recreational boaters
If you have any questions, send email to FBIP@MyFWC.com or call 850-488-5600.