The Evaluation Committee for the Florida Boating Improvement Program (FBIP) met on June 25, 2015 to score applications for fiscal year 2015-2016 funding. Below is a link to view the results. Grant awards will be based on available funding. Grantees will be notified if awarded a grant. For additional information, email FBIP@MyFWC.com or call (850) 488-5600.
2015 FBIP Scores and Ranking
The Florida Boating Improvement Program provides funding through competitive grants for boating access projects and other boating-related activities on coastal and/or inland waters of Florida. Eligible program participants include county governments, municipalities and other governmental entities of the state of Florida
Eligible uses of program funds include:
- Boat ramps; lifts and hoists; marine railways; and other public launching facilities
- Piers, docks and other mooring facilities
- Recreational channel marking and other uniform waterway markers
- Derelict vessel removal
- Boating education
- Economic development initiatives that promote boating
- Other local boating-related activities that enhance boating access for recreational boaters
If you have any questions, send email to FBIP@MyFWC.com or call 850-488-5600.