Application Period - 2nd Opportunity
March 14 - April 22, 2013
NOTE: Applications MUST be submitted to FWC and not direct to Grants.gov.
|Grantee||Project Description||Grant Amount|
||Dredge Manatee Pocket
|City of Titusville
||Titusville Municipal Marina - Mooring Field
|City of Riviera Beach
||Riviera Beach Municipal Marina - Transient Docks
Funding through competitive and non-competitive grants is provided for tie-up facilities for transient recreational boats 26 feet or longer (non-trailerable).
This program is funded from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and is expressly used for projects such as:
- Slips expressly designed for these recreational boats
- Mooring buoys, day-docks, floating docks, floating breakwaters, safe harbors
- Fixed piers, fixed breakwaters, retaining walls, bulkheads
- Channel markers, buoys, directional information
- Support facilities designated for transient recreational boats such as:
- Pump-out stations
- Dockside utilities, water supplies, recycling and trash receptacles
- Initial, one-time only dredging, only to provide transient vessels with safe channel depths to the transient facility.
If you have any questions, send email to BigP@MyFWC.com or call 850-488-5600.